Friday, March 19, 2010

How I'm Like Everyone Else



I am just like everyone else except I have a heart problem. I have 4 scars. I can run like everyone else. I can do active stuff. I don't like white milk. I like chocolate milk. I don't like surgery. I LOVE American Girl dolls. I love to watch TV. I love church. My heart doctor told me to stop what I'm doing and rest if I get tired. This is the only thing that makes me different. That picture is of me at the American Girl Place in Los Angeles. That's all I want to say because I'm on Spring Break and I want to play with my new stuff!

5 comments:

  1. thanks Emma for taking time away from your spring break to post this! Aunt willa enjoys reading your blog! You are a very brave and beautiful girl! did you get another American Girl Doll on this trip you are on??
    love you and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma,

    Isabelle and Kat will be so jealous that you were able to go to the American Girl store! They love American girl dolls too. Thanks for posting even though you are on vacation.

    Take care,
    your cousin,
    Cindy Ingalls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma I love your blog. You are a special girl and I know that there may be someone who reads this that will receive a blessing like all of us. Enjoy your last few days and take care of the class until I get back on Thursday. Love Mrs. Eller

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma, Emma, Sutton needs his baby sitter! He told me that he missed you, at least I think that is what he said. Either that or it was a hiccup.
    Great blog and have fun in LA.
    Uncle Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your heart, Emma! Thanks for being such a positive example!!

    ReplyDelete