Thursday, April 8, 2010

MRI TODAY





Have I said I HATE MRIs? I tried to make a break for it by asking my dad if I could stand up but he knew what I was going to try to do. It took 4 people to get my IV in. I hate MRIs a thousand times. I said"It stings" probably 30 times. I wonder if I snored. MRI medicines sting to death. My mom and dad said it was hard for me to wake up. Maybe I was so tired. I wonder if the medicine will react . If it does my teacher will find me fast asleep in class. I hope that happens. That would be awesome. I hope they took good pictures. I have a stress test on Monday. See you then! Goodbye.

3 comments:

  1. Emma, I hate MRIs too! I was in one for 1 1/2 hrs before my ear surgery and I made my husband hold on to my foot the whole time. And if you fall asleep, at least you will have a reason. Oh, yeah, its movie and game day ---- maybe we can keep you awake!!! You are a very brave young girl. Love Mrs. Eller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, dear Emma. So that's what you were doing today while I was talking to your classmates about poetry. April is National Poetry Month. Maybe you should write a poem about pulmonary atresia. You're a very good writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the MRI is over for you today! I prayed for you all day. We missed you in extended care and look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

    Love, Ms. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete