Monday, April 12, 2010

Today I had my stress test. They put sticky things on my chest to put cords on them. I have no idea what they do. Something about measuring my heart. I walked on a treadmill for 10 minutes. At the end, I had to run. I got tired and I started to cry. I feel fine now but I'm a little tired. Mommy took a bunch of pictures. Here they are.


Before it happened. I'm watching the TV.



I felt like crying!





I couldn't breathe!



This one is right when I was done. See how tired I am?




I'm about to get all the sticky things off of my chest.

Bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Emma. You are so brave to do this test. When you're older, I bet you look back on this with pride. Plus, with all the experiences you are having, God can use you to help other kids who need to go through this too. You'll be able to tell them what it was like for you and then they will feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, I am SOOO proud of you! You did such a great job...even though you were very tired you made it all the way through the hard, but necessary testing. Bet your mom and dad are very proud of you, too :)
    Love from Derby's Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma, not only are you helping other kids who will go through this, but also their parents. Thank you for sharing! I am so impressed with you and your bravery and strength!!

    ReplyDelete